Cluster University of Jammu invites applications for the following posts from retired persons possessing experience of working in the University system and J&K Government Departments:
Name of the Organisation: Cluster University of Jammu
Total No of Posts: NA
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Head Assistant, Accounts Officer,Accountant
Salary : INR 20,000-30,000 per Month
|S No.||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Assistant Registrar||INR 30,000|
|2||Section Officer||INR 20,000|
|3||Head Assistant||INR 20,000|
|4||Accounts Officer||INR 30,000|
1) The candidates having experience of working in the University system are required to apply for the
posts mentioned above from S.No. 1 to 3 and those having experience of working in the J&K
Government Department of Finance are required to apply for the posts at S.No. 4 & 5.
2) The retired persons already engaged by the University are also required to apply as per conditions
of the advertisement notice.
3) The candidates applying for the abovementioned posts should be below the age of 64 years or likely
to be retired within 06 months.
4) The engagement shall be made purely on contract basis which will hold good for one year or till
some permanent arrangement is made whichever happens to be earlier and shall be extended on
performance and requirement of the University.
5) The University reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof. No
interim queries in this regard shall be entertained at any stage.
6) The application form can be downloaded from the University Website www.clujammu.in.
7) The application form should reach the Office of The Registrar, Cluster University of Jammu,
Adjoining G.G.M. Science College, Jammu (J&K) by or before 19th of April, 2021 through
Registered / Speed Post only. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delays and the
applications submitted through Courier Services shall be summarily rejected.
8) The selection of the candidates shall be made by the Committee to be constituted by the University.
9) The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with the following:
For official Notification : Click Here