Government Medical College Srinagar Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Sister Tutor
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the eligible domiciles of J&K Union Territory (belonging to Kashmir Division) for filling up of the following Posts on Academic Arrangement Basis under S.0 364 of 2020 dated:27.11.2020 initially for a period of one year, which shall be extendable upto maximum for a period of six years (one year at a time subject to better performance, conduct and prescribed age limit which shall not exceed more than (70) years or till such time the posts are filled up by the competent authority on regular basis.
Name of Post
|Pay Scale||Break up of|
|01||Sister Tutor||Level 6|
|02 Posts||M.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute.|
1. The applicants are advised to enclose with their application term self-attested copies of the below-mentioned documents/certificates.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- 10+2 with Science.
- Degree Certificates
- Category Certificate, if any.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- The engagee shall be paid salary at the minimum of pay scale in accordance with S.0 364 of 2020 dated: 27.11.2020.
- The engagement against the advertised posts shall and snail always be on Academic Arrangement Basis only without conferment of any preferential right on the engagees for regular appointment against these posts which shall be made strictly in accordance with the relevant recruitment rules.
- The selected candidates shall have to enter into an agreement with this Institution to the effect that they will not leave the job before the completion of one year’s contract. Abandoning/terminating of the agreement, as the case may be, will require one-month prior notice on either side failing which the salary will not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the department and shall be released on completion of the sanctioned term.
- The age of the applicants at the time of submission of the application must not be below 18 years and above 50 years.
- The candidates may download the application format and pay in slip from the official website of the Government Medical College, Srinagar i.e, www.oincs.edu.in.
- In case of large numbers of applications for the above posts, the candidates will be shortlisted for the interview or written examination whatever the committee deems it.
- The applications complete in all respects and accompanied with pay in Slip for an amount of Rs. 300/. (credited to Account No: SB 7655) must reach the office of the undersigned with effect from 05-044021 to 1544-2021 up to 1.00 PM.
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test/interview.