J&K Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the hiring of services in Price Monitoring & Resource Unit (PMRU), J&K for the following posts across the union territory of J&K as per details given below:
|Post||1. Project co-ordinator (01) |
2. Field Investigator (02)
3. Data Entry Operator (02)
|Publishing Authority||J&K Commissioner Food and Drug Administration|
|Eligibility||1 .Bachelor degree in Pharmacy / Master’s degree in Pharmacy Experience:2 Years’ experience in Pharma Sector Age: up to 45 Yrs|
2. Bachelor degree in Pharmacy Experience: 2 Years’ experience in Pharma Sector Age: up to 45 Yrs
3. Graduate or equivalent having good knowledge of computer viz windows, MSOffice, Internet, etc.
|Criteria||1. Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy =60 Points / Masters degree in Pharmacy = 70 Points II. 2 Year’s Experience=10 Points III. Viva voce=20 Points Note: item (i) to (iii) on pro-rata basis. |
2. Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy =70 Points 1I.2 Years’ Experience= 10 Points M. Viva voce=20 Points Office of State Drugs Controller Note: hem i to III. on a pro-rata basis. 3. Graduate =70 Points II. 1Year Experience=10 Points III. Viva voce=20 Points Note: Item I to iii on pro•rata basis.
|Payscale||1 Salary Rs. 45,000.00 per month|
2 Salary Rs. 25,000.00 per month
3 Salary Rs. 15,000.00 per month
01. Candidate should be a domicile of J&K.
02. Candidate should be dedicated, hardworking, and willing for extensive touring across the Union Territory.
03. The selection of candidates will be as per the merit out of eligible candidates.
04. Applications as per the prescribed format should be submitted to the office of Commissioner, Food & Drug Administration, Civil secretariat, Jammu. Contact: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No: 0194-2506484-85 (Sgr), 0191-2572889 (JMU).
05. The application form is attached.
06. List of documents, self-attested, to be attached with the application form:
I. Date of Birth Certificate II. Domicile Certificate III. Degree duly issued by the concerned University IV. Marks sheet, duly issued by the concerned University, of all semesters/years and one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters/ years of the required qualification for the post applied for. V. Experience certificate, as per advertisement notice, from an organization of repute with date and sign of the issuing authority along with the seal. 07. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected outrightly.
How to apply:
Applications as per the prescribed format should be submitted to the office of Commissioner, Food & Drug Administration, Civil secretariat, Jammu. JAMMU & KASHMIR OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER FOOD & DRUG ADMINISTRATION CIVIL SECRETARIAT, J&K (JAMMU) E-mail: email@example.com Phone No: 0194-2506484-85 (Sgr) / 0191-2572889 (Jmu)