Select list of candidates for the post of “Naib Tehsildar” (Revenue Department) State Cadre, Advertisement/Item No. 007/01 of 2015 dated 07 04 2015- operation of waitlist thereof.
In pursuance of J&K Service Selection Board communication No. SSIB/Secy/Sel/S/1812020/2417-23 dated 16.03.2020 and in pursuance of approval conveyed by the Revenue Department vide letter No. Rev/NG/73/2019 dated 24.12.2020 for the operation of wait fist. The sanction is hereby accorded to the appointment of following candidates as Naib Tehsildars (state cadre) on a temporary basis in the Revenue Department in the pay level-6E (35900-113500).
The detail of candidates appointed as Naib Tehsildar are given as under :-
The candidates enlisted above belonging to Jammu and Kashmir Divisions shall report to Principal Revenue Training Institute, Jammu/Kashmir, respectively within a period of 21 days from the date of issuance of this order.
The appointees shall be allowed to join only on production of the following certificates (in original) for verification:-
Check Also : JKSSB vacancy for 580 fresh posts, Apply Now
- Academic/Technical Qualification Certificates
- Matriculation/Date of Birth Certificates
- Health certificate from the concerned Chief Medical Officer of the District.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Certificates from the District Industries central (DC) and District Employment & Counseling centre to the effect that no loan under the self-employment scheme has been taken by the appointee
6 Relevant category certificate.
(B) The appointment of the candidates, shall further be subject to the following conditions:-
- The appointees shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that the case adverse report about character and antecedents of an appointee is received from the Additional Director General of Police (CID), J&K he shall have not right to claim their appointment; as such, their appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio;.
- Verification/genuineness of the qualification, reserved category certificate and other related certificates from the concerned issuing authorities;
- The salary of the appointee(s) shall not be drawn and disbursed to them unless satisfactory report in respect of condition (i) &(ii) above are received in their favour;
iv, The appointees shall be governed under New Pension Scheme as per SRO-
400 of 2009 dated 24.12.2009.
- The appointee(s) shall be on probation initially for a period of two (02) years.
- The appointment of the above appointees shall be subject to the outcome of the writ petition, if any pending, in the competent court of Law.
- If on verification the certificates produced by the appointees proves to be
fake or forged, their appointments shall stand cancelled ab-initio;
- The inter-se-seniority of the appointees shall be decided in accordance with
- If the aforesaid appointee(s) fail to join within the period 21 days from the date of issuance of the appointment order, they shall forego their right to appointment which shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any further notice.\
official website click here