Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navartna Company and India’s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on temporary basis for its Kerala- Fiber Optic Network (K-FON) Project which is being executed by Missile Systems SBU.
|Name of Post||No. Of Posts||Eligibility|
|Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication 55% and above aggregate marks in all semesters in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage as per University norms should be compulsorily attached.|
Candidates should have minimum of 2 years of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post. Candidates should have experience in any of the following areas:
- Experience in Fibre Optic cables, mounting accessories and their specifications, usage etc.
- Two years post qualification work experience preferably in telecom industry in supervision of Aerial OF installation. 3. Experience in managing on-site projects and teams is desirable.
- Should possess excellent communication and presentation skills and networking abilities. 5. Candidates with working knowledge of Malayalam will be preferred.
- Candidate should have flexibility and should be willing to work overtime and on various shifts as assigned.
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively for project supervision at various sites.
- Candidates should be willing to relocate to any district across Kerala during their tenure of service.
Note: Teaching experience, IT experience, experience in banking and financial institutions, non-profit organizations and, internship placements which are a part of academic curriculum will not be considered as experience. Work experience prior to completion of BE/B.Tech. will also not qualify as post qualification experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply by clicking downloading the application form provided in the link below the advertisement. The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for written test / interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.