IUST Jobs Recruitment for Lecturers Posts 2021 in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and
Islamic University Of Science and Technology invites Online applications from the eligible candidates for engagement of Contractual Lecturers for Polytechnic College as an academic arrangement for the session 2021 in the following disciplines:
Post Details :
|Discipline||Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and|
|Eligibility||First Class B.E. / B. Tech in the concerned|
|Availability of online application form||05-02-2021|
|Last date of submission of online|
application/Hard copy of the form
|Emoluments||As per the Government norms applicable to other Polytechnic Colleges of J& K UT|
How to Apply:
The eligible candidate shall apply online and then submit the downloaded application form,
complete in all respects and duly supported by attested copies of all relevant documents,
certificates, and testimonials in the office of Polytechnic College by or before the last date for
submission of hardcopies, failing which the online application form submitted by the candidates
shall not be considered.
III. Selection process:
Selection shall be on the basis of interview for which the date(s) shall be notified separately. In
case, the number of applications is more, the interview shall be preceded by shortlisting which
shall be done on the basis of academic merit at B. E./B. Tech. level. For one vacancy 20 candidates
and for every subsequent vacancy 5 additional candidates shall be short listed. for interview.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents relating to their qualification, experience
etc. at the time of appearing in the interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
- List of eligible/shortlisted candidates and date of interview shall be notified through University
website www.iust.ac.in The candidates are advised to remain in touch with University website
- Candidates who have been awarded a degree from Foreign University should enclose EquivalenceCertificate” issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi without which their candidature will not be considered, and application form will be rejected.
- The University reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error etc. before the last date
prescribed for the receipt of applications, for which the candidates are advised to remain in
touch with the official website: www.iust.ac.in
- The University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the
candidate(s) at any stage in the process of selection in case any inadvertent mistake is detected
even after the issue of the appointment letter.