Stay Connected, we will bring you daily dose of Questions that are commonly used in JKSSB Exams.
Expected Questions on History of Jammu and Kashmir.
Questions in this section are commonly asked on basic knowledge of Topic and Difficulty Level is Easy to Moderate.
1. The construction of the Raghunath temple in Jammu was started by which of the following rulers un the history of J&K?
2. Mamleshwar temple in Pahalgam is devoted to the Hindu God:
3. Hari Parbat Fort was built by
Atta Mohammad Khan
4. Which of the following places is also known as “The Meadow of Flower”?
5. When did Kashmir become part of Lahore?
6. Which place in J&K is also known as “chotta Kashi”?
7. Based on recent excavations, which of these is believed to be a prominent abode of Buddhism during the Kushan period?
8. Hiuen-Tsang, the eminent chinese traveller, visited Kashmir during the rule of which dynasty?
9. Martand temple is dedicated to which Hindu God?
10. Which of these valleys got its name after the name of a movie?
11. Sonmarg is known as “The meadow of gold” due to
12. Chandan Sar, Sukh Sar, Neelsar are the famous lakes in
13. Bandipora is situated around the north shore of
14. The mughal road connects poonch to
15. Which lake is also known as ‘Harmukh Ganga’ ?