Jammu and Kashmir J&K Police Engagement of Special Police Officers (SPOs) District Kathua residing within 0-10 kms. of Border (IB / LOC /ALC / AGPL). Ref:-PHQ J&K order issued under endstt, No.GB/M-32/2016/3426-27 dated 18/01/2021.
Applications are invited from the candidates of District Kathua residing within 0-10 Kms from Border (IB/LOC/ALC/AGPL) having border certificates issued by competent authority concerned for their engagement as Special Police Officers (SPOs) in J&K Police against the monthly honorarium as admissible in terms of Policy of the Government for such engagements against 89 positions of SPOs for Border area.
Post Name : SPO
Also Check : SKIMS Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2021
(ii) Applications as per enclosed proforma alongwith qualification/allied certificates including domicile certificate showing residence within 0-10 kms. of International Border (IB/LOC/ALC/AGPL) issued by concerned revenue authority be submitted (WITHOUT ANY FEES) in DISTRICT POLICE OFFICE KATHUA and SDPO Office Chadwal w.e.f 27/01/2021 from 1000 hours to 1600 hours (except Sunday/ Holiday) and last date for submission of application form shall be 05/02/2021.
(iii) Application form should be accompanied by self attested copies of following
- D.O.B certificate (Matriculation certificate)
- Academic qualification certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Border area certificate duly issued by competent Government authority.
- 04 copies of recent Passport size coloured photographs
(iv) The applicants are advised to bring along with; original documents for verification at the time of submission of application forms.
- a) Incomplete application forms in any manner or not filled up properly shall not be entertained.
- b) The engagement is purely on temporary/provisional basis and no claim shall lie for permanent absorption/continuous engagement.
- c) Authority competent shall reserve the right to terminate the engagement at any time without any notice/assigning the cause of disengagement.
- d) Services can be utilized in any part of the UT of J&K to meet the emerging requirement in any wing of J&K Police.
- e) In case of candidates securing the same merit during the process of recruitment, the candidate of higher age shall be considered for selection.
- f) In case of any information submitted by the candidate is found incorrect or false at any stage, the candidate shall be liable to be disqualified from the selection process, including loss of engagement and initiation of criminal proceedings
Official website : http://www.jkpolice.gov.in/