Stay Connected, we will bring you daily dose of Questions that are commonly used in JKSSB Exams.
Expected Questions on Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir.
This is one of the most important topics of J&K General Knowledge section and every year we have 4-5 Questions from this section. Questions in this section are commonly asked on basic knowledge of Topic and Difficulty Level is Easy to Moderate.
1) Who was the president of Drafting Committee?
Ans G M Sadiq
2) Till When the Title of Sadre-e-Riyasat for Governor and Prime Minister for Chief Minister was used in J&K
3 ) When did Jammu and Kashmir Acceded with India?
Ans 26th Oct, 1947
4) Which section of constitution, describes the Relationship of state with Union of India?
5) How many schedules are these are in the Constitution of J&K?
Ans 7 Schedules
6) Which section deals with right of permanent residents?
7) In how many parts, Constitution of J&K divided?
8) Under which section Governor rule can be imposed in J&K?
9) Which Section Deals with Right to Free and Compulsory Education?
10) Which is the Official Language of J&K?
11) Which section provides for Separation of Judiciary from Executive?
Ans Section 18
12) Which section provides for Equality and Secularism?
13) Which section provides the Limit on Legislative and Executive Powers of state?
14) Which Part of Constitutions Deals with Directive Principles of State Policy?
15) Which part of constitution deals with rights of Permanent residents?
16) Which Schedule of J&K’s constitution deals with Regional Languages?
Ans Schedule VI
17) Which is the only right that has been added in the Indian Constitutional History and it not extended to J&K?
Ans Right to Education
18) Which Part of Constitution deals with Executive?
19) Which Section provides for provisions related to Pakistan Occupied Kashmir?
20) As per the Section-48 of Constitution, how many Assembly seats are recognized in Pakistan Administered Kashmir
Ans 24 Seats
21) Under which section, Judges of High court can be removed
22) Which Section provides for appointment of Governor?
23) Which Part of J&K’s constitution deals with public grievances?
24) As per the Section-5 of J&K constitution, state can make Laws on all matters, except
Ans Defense, Foreign Affairs, Finance and Communication
25) Which Part provides for amendment of Constitution?
Ans Part XII
26) Which Part of J&K Constitution Deals with Elections?
Ans Part X
27) Which Section of J&K’s constitution deals with Rights of Women?
28) Who is the Head of the state in J&K , as per Section 26 of J&K’s constitution?
29) Which Section deals with “ Rights of Children”?
30) Which Part of Constitution deals with Transmonal Provisions?
31) Which Part of Constitution deals with The High court?
32) Can Union of India Declare Financial Emergency in J&K?
33) In which case, Emergency can be declared in Jammu and Kashmir
AnsIn case of War, External Aggression
34) Which section of J&K’s constitution states that “The state of Jammu and Kashmir is and shall be an Integral part of Union of India?”
35) Which section provides for Protection of Governor?
36) Who has signed the Constitution of J&K into Law?
AnsDr. Karan Singh
37) Which Schedule of Constitution deals with Oaths and Affirmations?
39) Which section provides for Organization of Village Panchayats?
39) Which Part of the Constitution deals with Public Services?
40) Which section Deals with the Public Service Commission of state?
Ans Section 128
41) When J&K constituent Assembly was established?
Ans September, 1951.
42) When was J&K’s constitution adopted?
Ans 17th November, 1956
43) When did Constitution of J&K came into force?
Ans 26th Jan, 1957
44) Who was the chairman of Drafting Committee of constitution?
Ans Shri Girdhari Lal Dogra